Instructions for flash communications and poster presentations
- Poster board dimensions: 90 cm wide, 120 cm high.
- The Organizing Secretariat will provide the material to fasten the poster.
- Authors are requested to install their posters in the assigned session and board. They should be present at their posters during the poster presentation and discussion time.
A communication flash is a short oral presentation.
- The length of the presentation will be 4minutes, followed by 2 minutes of discussion (4+2).
- A projector and a PC (Microsoft Windows XP and MS Power Point) will be available at the room.
- Authors have to load their Power Point presentations in the computer one hour before the beginning of the session, or in the late afternoon of the day before, in case of early morning presentation.
- If you are going to use your own computer, please check the connection with the projector in advance. However, please it will be better if you bring your presentation on a CD or on a USB memory stick.